September 18, 2012

Labcoat scribble on the Last Day at College (May, 2011)



Friends, while walking down the memory lane last night, I saw these scribbles that I had saved before I gave away my lab coat. It’s amazing how parting words, even from those who weren’t all that close to you, have the power to shape your memories of the people you shared a part of life with! If you are/have been  a collegemate/schoolmate/colleague, whether batchmate or junior or senior, and after reading this feel like adding to the below published testimonies one of yours, don’t hold yourself back J  


Lokesh! Mr. Eloquent…Lots of words I learnt from u…u r very helpful person. Among all the things I remember u because of your knowledge which is energetic, electrifying and always improving, exploring day by day…Keep in touch….PALI

No comparison. To every problem, any difficulty, you are always available to a friend. Great human. No words to describe.
Rahul Kaila

Lokesh you are very supportive and encouraging. I have learnt to be positive from you. Multi-talented person. Miss you.
Arjun Prajapati


Lokesh!! Will definitely miss u n I still remember the day when we together participated in the play. It was so funny but it was superb. Ur style of saying hello Diksha is so funny but I just like that. Be in touch ….will miss U. Diksha Sahai      


Lokesh, maine tumse bahut English words seekhe…aur tumhare aur veeru ki wajah se main bahut hasi bhi hoon…thank you. Be blessed….aur nautanki thodi kam kiya kar samjha. All the best!
Sakshi Agarwal                                                        
Don’t you dare to forget ki jahan pe bhi “X ” likha ho who cheez meri hoti hai…kabhi haath bhi mat lagana us cheez ko….hahaha….u r very nice…adorable…good sense of humour…mast ho tum bhi…..bus yeh baat mujhe last year mein pata chali. Wish you good luck. Aur haan …yeer hum pen pencil chor nahi hain….humse cheezein kho jaati hain…hum toh nadaan se bachche hain..haha
Aparna Mishra

U r a very talented and wonderful person with sharp wit :-). I just luvd teaching you while exams :-) I have always been so impressed by your confidence and extrovert nature :-) Good luck in lyf :-) u r a smart personJ
Sana Khan

You are one of my greatest motivator. Always liked to interact with you.
Amit Anand

A guy of substance. U have tremendous potential to get what you want. I wish you good luck. I really like teaching U. U are a very good student.
Gud luck :-)
Saba Khan

Lokesh yaar tu sabse best friend hai mera. Tu humesha dil mein dhadkan ki tarah dhadakta rahega…Always miss you yaar. Take care
Arun Kumar

PS: Scribbles are in the same order in which they were on my lab coat :-)


6 comments:

  1. I love reading whatever you write... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashi- Thank you, kindly reveal your better known identity
    Shalu- for a change, it was others who wrote this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) some people are infectious .. when they smile, you just smile with tnem

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the article and the topic as well :P
    หนังไทยตลก

    ReplyDelete